Top Uses for The
U.S. Congress Handbook
- An easy-to-use guide for fly-ins and grassroots advocates - Check out the new Visitor/Advocate edition!
- A personalized gift for clients, staff and executives visiting Washington
- A thank you gift for PAC donors
- An educational resource in schools and libraries
- An advocacy resource for association and non-profit members
Choose from a variety of handbook options!
- State Edition - The State Edition lists Members by state delegation starting with the Governor, Senators and then Congressmen.
- Alpha - The Alpha Edition lists each Member by last name.
- Kids Cover Charitable Edition - 15% of this special edition sales are donated to the Hoops for Youth Foundation. The cover artwork was designed by a 7th grade student from Maryland. Members are organized by state.
- Visitor/Advocate - All the benefits of the standard edition plus bonus chapters on grassroots communication with Congress, local DC-area attractions and the Top 10 Restaurants for Politician Sightings.
- Details: Full-color interior with glossy cover. Spiral bound.
- Size: 4x9 inches
- Customize IT!: Choose from a variety of different covers and add your logo and custom inserts
- WE ARE GREEN All U.S. Congress Handbooks are printed on recycled paper and are produced with 100% windpower